SUPPORT BRAND NEW DOCUMENTARY DYING TO DIVORCE
DYING TO DIVORCE is an independent project and we are relying on donations to carry on filming. We ran a hugely successful crowdfunding campaign in November, raising £9000. We owe a big thank you to people who donated. We will be adding their names to our website shortly. If you missed out on this, don’t worry you can still donate to the film via the Paypal link opposite or by BACS or by Cheque.
Donate via BACS
You can donate directly via BACS – this is our preferred method.
Dying To Divorce Ltd- Barclays- Acc. number 10185485 Sort Code 20-46-60
Donate via cheque
All cheques should be made out to:
DYING TO DIVORCE LTD, 23 POWERSCROFT ROAD, LONDON, E5 0PU.
When posting cheques please include return address so we can send you a receipt and an email address for us to send remittance advice. Please include a clear note as where the cheque has come from.
£25 GBP – Make Yourself Heard
£50 GBP-Shout Out & Share
£100 GBP –Stand-Up & Be Counted
£250 GBP- Say Enough is Enough
£500 GBP-Campaign Hero
All of the above (Postcard, T-Shirt, Shout-out, Framed Image) your name in the credits PLUS invite to private screening of the film or world premiere.
£2000 GBP – Associate Producer
HOW YOU CAN HELP?
We have already shot some footage for the film but we still have a lot to do. Over the summer, Chloe Fairweather, the director has been filming in Turkey with survivors of violence and following some extraordinary stories but to follow these stories to completion, we need your help.
DONATE: Your donation will help us pay for:
– A Turkish field producer to work with on the ground in Turkey full-time. Their role will be to follow the complex legal elements of the story and make sure we are granted access to the important legal and political institutions in Turkey that are crucial to understanding the struggle women face.
– The costs of flights and insurance for Chloe to go back and finish capturing the story. At this moment in time Turkey is quite unstable and we need finances to ensure our team can carry on filming safely and respond quickly to changing events.
– Translations and research. Your donation will allow us to get all the material we have already shot translated and ready for editing.
– Wages for the team in general. We believe that people should be paid for their work and passion is not enough to live on. Your donation will support the team to give this project the time it deserves, while simultaneously being able to live and support themselves. This is really important if we want to nurture new talent from a broad range of social backgrounds.
– Sharing this campaign on Facebook and Twitter helps to create a much bigger audience for our campaign then we can reach on our own. Every Like or Share, opens up hundreds of new possibilities for support. Follow us @dyingtodivorce orwww.facebook.com/dyingtodivorce
– The more Likes and Retweets we get, the more attention the film gets from other funding bodies and organisations and more likely we are to hit our target. What can seem like a small action, can make a huge difference.
-Think about who might be interested in our campaign and write them a personal email with the link encouraging them to donate. Personal recommendations and endorsements are the number one way to build support for this project and help us raise the funds needed to continue.
– If you are journalist, why not see if you can pitch a piece about the campaign or profile this fantastic all-female team?