Ipek is part of a group of activists fighting to protect Turkish women against abuse and murder by putting violent men behind bars. As femicides soar and Turkish society starts to fall apart, Ipek and her clients risk everything for their freedom.
- Jury Special Prize in the Documentary (News) category at Monte Carlo Television Festival 2021
- Winner Courage Award from Journalistinnenbund e.v (German Association of female journalists)
- Nominated for Prix Europa Award Best documentary
- Nominated for The Japan Prize
- Winner the Amnesty International Best Film Award at Thessaloniki Documentary Festival 2021 (Greece)
- HotDocs 2021, in « Persister » programme which features work by women about women speaking up and being heard (Canada)
- Movies That Matter 2021 in Camera Justitia Competition and Grand Jury Prize Competition (Netherlands)